New Melodic Gunna type beat

Hey Bro! Thats sounds really good! That melo is freshhh! Was thinking of things to say that could make that beat even better, but you don't make it easy :ROFLMAO: Only thing that came to my mind, specially with the cowbell, is: are you panning your drums? I feel like you don't (mabye im wrong), and it might be a good idea specially with additional percs like cowbells, but also with the snare and hihats, very slightly panning them to each side (like 15% to one side or even less) can be a good idea, otherwise you can have to much going on on the center, specially if someone is suposed to rap on that ( the voice will be on the center too).
Anyway, to me you don't look like a producer who needs a lot of advice, but I hope it helps anway. Keep it up 🔥🔥

Hey Bro! Thats sounds really good! That melo is freshhh! Was thinking of things to say that could make that beat even better, but you don't make it easy :ROFLMAO: Only thing that came to my mind, specially with the cowbell, is: are you panning your drums? I feel like you don't (mabye im wrong), and it might be a good idea specially with additional percs like cowbells, but also with the snare and hihats, very slightly panning them to each side (like 15% to one side or even less) can be a good idea, otherwise you can have to much going on on the center, specially if someone is suposed to rap on that ( the voice will be on the center too).
Anyway, to me you don't look like a producer who needs a lot of advice, but I hope it helps anway. Keep it up 🔥🔥
preciate you a lot man !!!!

Back